Here our some of the top moving tops we recommend to our customers who are in the process of moving.
- Do research of the market and book your move at least 4 weeks before a moving day.
- Choose the colors for your boxes for easy arrangement.
- Pack plates vertically. They are less likely to break.
- Pack a box with essentials and put a label on it so that you can find it easier when moving.
- Make photos of how your electronics are connected so that you could recall how to connect it up later.
- Fill out a “change of address” form at your local post office 2-3 weeks before the move.
- Notify utility services 2 weeks before your move. Instruct then to turn off the services at your old home the day after the move and turn them on a few days before the move.
- Hire a locksmith to have your home locks changed on moving day.
- Hire a cleaning company to clean a new house a few days before moving day.
- Change address with creditors and financial institutions.
- Choose cable, Internet and phone providers in a new area and schedule appointments to install the services.
- Disconnect and defrost your refrigerator 1-2 days before packing it.
- Let 24/7 Logistic Services make the rest of your move for you!